Monday is expected to be a big mailing day in terms of the June 30 primary election.
It’s the final day for voters to mail ballots and expect them to be delivered in time to be counted, Larimer County Clerk and Recorder Angela Myers said.
It’s also the last day to ask for a ballot to be sent to you by mail.
“The last day to mail anything to us or from us is the 22nd,” Myers said.
Don’t forget to put a stamp on the return envelope of a ballot. Unaffiliated voters who received ballots for the Democratic and Republican primaries may cast only one of them. All ballots are due by 7 p.m. June 30.
After Monday, voters might have to go into a Voter Service and Polling Center to receive a ballot. However, Myers urged voters to contact her office before going to a center to determine whether the trip is necessary.
The clerk’s office may be reached at 970-498-7820. Information also is available at votelarimer.org.
Voter Service and Polling Centers open Monday at these locations:
- Larimer County Courthouse, 200 W. Oak St., Fort Collins
- Loveland Police & Courts Building, 810 E. 10th St.
- Estes Valley Community Center, 660 Community Drive
They will be open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday; 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. June 27; 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. June 29; and 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. June 30.
Ballot drop-off locations include:
- Larimer County Courthouse, 200 W. Oak St.
- Loveland Vehicle Licensing Branch, 200 Peridot Ave.
- Estes Park Vehicle Licensing Branch, 1601 Brodie Ave.
- Harmony Library, 4616 S. Shields St.
- Colorado State University-Lory Student Center, 1101 Center Ave. Mall
- Red Feather Lakes Library, 71 Fire House Lane
- Wellington Public Library, 3800 Wilson Ave.
- Berthoud Community Library, 236 Welch Ave.
- Timnath Public Works Building, 4800 Goodman Road
Primary election guide
Read up on the candidates’ stances and read their Q&As:
► Larimer County commissioner races: District 2 Republican primary between Jeff Jensen and Bob McCluskey; District 3 Republican primary between Ben Aste and Aislinn Kottwitz; District 3 Democratic primary between Myles Baker and Jody Shadduck McNally
Read or Share this story: https://www.coloradoan.com/story/news/2020/06/19/reminder-deadline-send-and-receive-ballots-mail-monday/3221900001/