Starting in April 2021, the Coloradoan will offer a weekly snapshot of COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations and deaths in Larimer County and Colorado, rather than a daily snapshot. This information will be updated each Monday.
For more detailed daily data from the Larimer County health department, visit the county dashboard.
For more detailed daily data from the Colorado health department, visit the statewide dashboard.
Here’s where you can find related and past information on cases, dial status and vaccination information:
Colorado, Larimer COVID-19 data for April 1-4, 2021
Note: This week’s data begins on April 1, picking up where the March COVID-19 tracker left off.
- 14-day case rate per 100,000: 384
- 7-day positivity rate: 5.5%
- Current hospitalizations: 20 (as of April 2)
- New cases reported by county: 531
- Total confirmed and probable cases: 22,806
- New deaths reported by county: 2
- Total deaths: 233
- County dial status: Yellow (concern)
- Cases reported by Colorado State University: 118 for a total of 3,008 since June 2
Colorado cases, deaths:
- 14-day case rate per 100,000: 281, up 4.3 from previous week
- 7-day positivity rate: 5.1%, up 26% from previous week
- Current hospitalizations: 322
- New cases reported by state: 6,040
- Total cases: 468,121
- New hospitalizations: 349
- Total hospitalizations: 25,766
- New deaths reported by state: 15
- Total deaths due to coronavirus: 6,253
- Total outbreaks: 4,329 (reported at residential and nonhospital health care facilities, correctional settings and other facilities in Colorado, such as factories and group homes)
Colorado COVID-19 vaccination data:
- People immunized with one dose: 1,825,918
- People fully immunized: 1,098,434